skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Anjali..
Everybody knows how to love,
but you know how to stay
in love with me forever.
Pages
Home
When i first saw you...!!!
When I first saw you,
I was afraid to talk to you.
When I first talked to you,
I was afraid to like you.
When i first liked you,
I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you
I'm afraid to lose you.
Be with me always my love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Newer Post
Older Post »
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
▼
May
(3)
When i first saw you...!!!
Yes.. I really in love with you Anjali.
I will tell you why I love you..!!!
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(124)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(8)
About Me
iluvuanjali
I love my Anjali so much. It's one of the way to express my love to her. I hope she reads each one of my post and enjoys it.
View my complete profile
Blogroll
Pages
Home
Popular Posts
A kiss to my darling Anjali..
I miss you all the time..!!!
"I Miss You" When something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. ...
Be with me always..!!
Come into my arms my darling..!!!
Darling... Being so far away from you is killing me. But knowing that one day I'll be your arms is keeping me alive. I love you s...
I'm nothing without you.
There will be no sunlight.. if I lose you, There will be no clear skies.. if I lose you, Just like the clouds, my eyes will do ...
You are my gift given by GOD..!!!
YOU are a GIFT wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses and smiles, given by GOD to stay.. not just for a day but fo...
There's a room in my heart for you..!!!
Anjali, ( a song for you) My heart was once j ust like a home With many rooms and open doors And I alway s let love in It w...
I miss u...!!
Everything is great for me..!!!
In life, everything that you see may not be good. But in Love, everything you see is not just good, its great.
My real love..!!!
Blogger news
If you cannot see the audio controls, your browser does not support the audio element
Copyright © Anjali.. is proudly powered by Blogger.com |
Blogger Templates
Design by
Free Blogger Templates
Support by
Unique Pictures and Funny Photos
|
The Second Daily News
|
Mobile Phone News
|
Daily Digital Technology
0 comments:
Post a Comment