• Post 1
  • Post 2
  • Post 3

Pages

There's a room in my heart for you..!!!

Anjali, 
(a song for you)

  My heart was once just like a home
  With many rooms and open doors
  And I always let love in
  It would change the rooms around and
  then leave them empty

  Till one by one I locked each door
  and soon forget what love was for
  But I never gave up the hope
  So I left just one door open
  In case you found me.  
   
  There's a room in my heart for you.

  We'll paint the walls from blue to white
  And set the mood by candlelight
  Together we'll keep out the cold
  And I'll still be there when we're old
  If you'll let me

 There's a room in my heart for you. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Anjali.. is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Blogger Templates Design by Free Blogger Templates
Support by Unique Pictures and Funny Photos | The Second Daily News | Mobile Phone News | Daily Digital Technology