skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Anjali..
Everybody knows how to love,
but you know how to stay
in love with me forever.
Pages
Home
I give my love to you..!!!
A bell is not bell, till you ring it.
A song is not song, till you sing it.
Love is not love, till you give it.
I give my love to you.
Love you my sweetheart.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Newer Post
Older Post »
Blog Archive
►
2013
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2012
(124)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(16)
▼
September
(11)
My love is the fuel to the flame in your heart..!!!
Let's lock our heart together..!!!
Listen, read & receive my feeling in silence..!!!
Message to you..!!!
My love for you will never end...!!!
I want you my sweetheart..!!!
I'm in love with you...!!!
I give my love to you..!!!
Loving you gives me strength..!!!
I'm at the top view..!!!
I respect your caring heart..!!!
►
August
(15)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(8)
About Me
iluvuanjali
I love my Anjali so much. It's one of the way to express my love to her. I hope she reads each one of my post and enjoys it.
View my complete profile
Blogroll
Pages
Home
Popular Posts
Can't live without your memories..!!!
I can live without you, but not without your memories.
I miss you all the time..!!!
"I Miss You" When something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. ...
A kiss to my darling Anjali..
My days without you..!!!
Darling.. Without you, my days are like: Monday - Moanday Tuesday - Tearsday Wednesday - Wasteday Thursday - Thirstday Friday - Frigh...
A Poem For My Love Rahul9
My Rahul You come into my life You bring spirit in my life You give me a great of love My rahul I cann't imagine if you go ...
There's a room in my heart for you..!!!
Anjali, ( a song for you) My heart was once j ust like a home With many rooms and open doors And I alway s let love in It w...
Be with me always..!!
You are my gift given by GOD..!!!
YOU are a GIFT wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses and smiles, given by GOD to stay.. not just for a day but fo...
My real love..!!!
I miss u...!!
Blogger news
If you cannot see the audio controls, your browser does not support the audio element
Copyright © Anjali.. is proudly powered by Blogger.com |
Blogger Templates
Design by
Free Blogger Templates
Support by
Unique Pictures and Funny Photos
|
The Second Daily News
|
Mobile Phone News
|
Daily Digital Technology
0 comments:
Post a Comment